Dear patients, we wish to inform you of our new consultation hours and conditions during the RMCO for attending my clinic listed below.
24 JUN 2020
RMCO Opening Hours
Mon - Fri : 9:00am - 12:45pm
Mon-Wed : 2:00pm - 5.00pm
Thurs : Closed
Fri : 2:00pm - 5.00pm
Thurs : 7:00pm - 9:30pm
*We are closed on weekend & public holidays.
• You must always bring along a mask.
• You must maintain social distancing.
• You must not been exposed to a person with history of Covid-19 infection.
• You do not have symptoms of fever, cough or difficulty breathing for the last 2 weeks.
• You have not travelled for the last 2 weeks.
Online Booking System
• Schedule ahead, minimum 1-day before and up to one month in advance.
• Should you have any issues call us to make an appointment.
• We can help you reschedule or cancel the booking.
Dr. Tan Kok Joo
OBSTETRICIAN & GYNAECOLOGIST
MBBS - Uni Malaya | FRCOG (UK)
Dr. Tan started his medical career in 1976 with training in Neurosurgery in KLGH and served as a Military Doctor in the 7th Royal Malay Regiment. Ever since he received FRCOG in London, he has worked and trained at various hospitals Maternity Hospital of Kuala Lumpur and Bukit Mertajam Distric Hospital.
He continued to set up a very successful maternity centre, Tan & Tan Specialist Maternity Centre in 1984 with other O&G specialist which had facilities for childbirth and operations. Dr. Tan founded Klinik Pakar Wanita Tan (Tan Women's Specialist Clinic) since 1997 and serve Pantai Hospital as a Visiting Consultant.
He has over 40 years of working experience specialising in the field of Obstetrics and Gynaecology. His special interest lies in ultrasound scanning for fetal abnormalities and 3D/4D ultrasound.
Dr. Liew Kean Chiew
LOCUM OBSTETRICIAN & GYNAECOLOGIST
MBBS - Uni Malaya | MMed O&G (USM)
Dr. Liew, is our clinic locum, has over 13 years of experience working as a medical practitioner of which he spent 9 years working in the field of Obstetrics and Gynaecology (O&G). He is competent in various areas of O&G, with a specialisation in Laparoscopic surgery and urogynacological treatment.
He has worked and trained at various well-established government and private hospitals, including Hospital Parit Buntar, Hospital Taiping, Hospital Ipoh and currently Pantai Hospital.